Skip to main content

Uncle Tony's Burgers

Uncle Tony's Burgers
Spring, TX
Rattlesnake Cheeseburger
Angus Beef mixed with Special Spicy Pork Sausage, Diced Onions, Chopped Jalapenos on Jalapeno Cheddar Sourdough Bun with Lettuce, Onions, Pickles, Tomato, & Muenster Cheese
$12.50




As if I didn't already have my fill of spicy burgers in the past few weeks, I decided to hit it out of the park with another delectably tasty spicy burger from Uncle Tony's.
Uncle Tony's Burgers claim to fame is their specialty Rattlesnake Cheeseburgers (which if you didn't read in the description) is a burger patty mixed with spicy pork sausage (hot), diced onions, & chopped jalapenos (more hot) in which they slap in between a jalapeno cheddar bun (just in case you wanted more hot). This is such a great idea and great burger for those who are fans of spiciness and should be tried immediately.
As far as a breakdown of said burger, we should start with it's main attraction, the meat. The meat is so flavorful, obviously because of all the stuff that they have jam packed into it, but it has a very juicy and soft consistently to it that you can tell that they just really take care of their meat here. Now I do have to take a little bit off the point scale here, because this burger wasn't 100% beef which I feel kind of makes the competition a little unfair, but from a taste standpoint, it was incredible and if you enjoy meat, spice, or just food in general, you'd like it too. Now there was a downside to this great patty. The Sausage. While the sausage did provide a great flavor, it was super chewy and kind of created a weird chewing consistency that I wasn't a huge fan of, but I managed to muscle through it.
The bun was awesome. Probably one of the best buns that I have had all year. I love Jalapeno buns, and so it was an extra delight to learn it was a Jalapeno CHEDDAR bun just to give it even more flavor then it already had. Plus it was super soft, so it wasn't some old piece of bread they have had on a rack for weeks.
The muenster cheese was a really unique addition. This is actually the first burger addition to this blog that has had muenster cheese and I have to say that it has been one of my more favorite choices for a cheese because it's different and it was super melted onto the meat (as you can tell in the picture).
The veggies were just regular veggies that you could get anywhere, so there wasn't much to say about them. I honestly was surprised that they didn't try to stuff some jalapenos on top of the burger.
All in all this was a great burger to try and for all of you spice addicts out there, there is even a burger on there called the Scorching Scorpion that you have to be 17+ to try, so there's always that!


VERDICT: 4 out of 5 Stars.

And so the Chase continues…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dugout

The Dugout Texarkana, Arkansas Double Header & The Slugger Double Header-2 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Single Patty The Slugger-Single with Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Pineapple, Bang Bang Sauce, served on a White Bun $8.99 (Double Header), $6.29 (The Slugger) Over the past few weeks, I have been very busy with work and then on vacation road tripping to Nashville, Tennessee. So naturally on this road trip I had to get some burgers, and I decided to get multiple burgers at each stop to make up for all the weeks that I missed. The first burger I tried was the Double Header. In the easiest way to describe it, this was a burger patty smashed between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. Now this doesn't seem like the most creative burger in the world, but it was FUN burger. And it was REALLY good. The Dugout is a hidden gem in Texarkana, their burgers are great! Now while I would love to give this burger a lot of points, I have to take into consideratio

Walden War-Tejas Cafe

Tejas Cafe (Mariel's Deli) & (Walden Market) Montgomery, TX Tejas Burger Cheese, Jalapenos, Onions, Cilanto & Chipotle Mayo on a Jalapeno Bun (with Ketchup at Tejas Cafe Walden Market) $7 For this week, I had a friend recommend me a place to go but when looking up the place, I found that there were two of the same name on the same road and when I couldn't get a hold of said friend, I had a very tough decision to make. I either tried one and hoped it was the right one, or I TRY THEM BOTH. I got both, and therefore we have the War on Walden Road between the Two Tejas Cafes. Now both Tejas Cafes are within Shell gast stations on Walden road, one in the Shell that has "Mariel's Deli" and one that has "Walden Market". Before I start, I can tell there is some skepticism, "You want me to eat gas station food?" Trust me, I had THE SAME THOUGHT before I was led to this place, but holy shit was I wrong. THIS PLACE IS GREAT. Ri

Kat'z Deli

Katz's Deli Shenandoah, TX Carnegie Burger Bacon, Nosh Sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno Cream Cheese Bites, Lettuce, & Tomato $13.99 I want to start by saying Merry Christmas to everyone (or anyone) who has followed me throughout this year and with the year coming to a close, I hope to close out on some strong burgers, and this one did not let me down on that. Katz's Deli is this 24/7 Deli/Restaurant that is in front of my neighborhood and despite driving by it all the time, I never stop, and now i regret it. They had a good selection of creative burgers, but the server said that this one is the most popular and one of his favorites, so I went ahead and took his word for it, and was not let down, but enough gushing over it, let's break it down! First of all, this thing is HUGE. I could only eat about half of it and had to save the rest to go, as you can see from the picture, it's just tall because of not only how thick the patty is, but because of